What happens to our skin when it’s cold, wet and damp? (which is most of the year in Rossendale)
The most common three things are:
- Our skin can become slightly pink in some areas – most common areas are on cheek, chin and forehead.
- Skin can look grey and dull.
- You skin can look and feel tired.
Home care and Salon advice
- Make sure you drink at least 2 litres of water hot or cold.
- Use a good moisturiser, this time of year you should change your moisturiser to suit the drop in temperature. Ideally a thicker constituency suitable for all skin types. Guinot recommend Creme Hydra Beaute is for a dehydrated skin or Guinot Nutrition Confort which is for a dry skin.
- Also don’t forget to apply SPF to our skin every day! The sun rays are still coming down even if there is no sun, especially in Rossendale! We would recommend Dermalogica New Ultra Sensitive Tint Spf30, from our Ultra Calming Range. Also we stock Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster Spf50 which you can add to any moisturiser.