- All services will be appointment only.
- Please arrive punctually to your appointment.
- Arriving late to an appointment may result in us not being able to provide you with your service.
- The door will be locked, please be patient we will let you in!
- All clients must apply hand sanitiser at the entrance to the Salon.
- Please wait to be invited into the reception area.
- Please stand on the Social Distance mat and wait for the receptionist to greet you.
- The receptionist or your therapist will direct you to your treatment room.
- All clients requiring a tint or LVL treatment will have to undergo a tint test or skin test, before having any tinting or Hydra Peel facial treatment in the salon.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell or display any symptoms of Covid-19.
POLISHED SAFETY MEASURES
The team will be working with disposable gloves, masks, aprons and visors. We can provide clients with masks if they don’t have one, there will be a charge for this item.
We will continue to use bio-gradable towels, hand towels and mitts. All tools will be used once and disinfected after every client. We will be disinfecting every room after every client to maintain an extremely high level of sanitation within the salon. We have installed Perspex screens on the Reception Desk and both Nail Stations.
Due to Coronavirus we have made the necessary changes to the salon for the safety of our staff and clients. Our aim is to deliver a good level of personal service in this new environment. All staff have completed and passed the Barbicide Sanitation and disinfection course, their certificates are on display.
We will be performing random temperature checks with a non-touch thermometer. This is to ensure the safety of the staff and clients. Anyone with a raised temperature will be asked to reschedule their appointment at a date past their 7 day isolation period. Clients will be also asked to update all information in case we need to contact you.
We will be exercising a strict social distancing practice inside the salon. For this reason we ask you at attend your appointment on your own. Anyone who needs an attendant should telephone the salon and we will accommodate an appointment to suit the client’s needs safety.
- All payment methods will be contactless on our salon terminal or hopefully soon your own app.
- No Cash for the time being.
- Retail purchases, please take a basket and place your chosen product(s) into the basket, scan the bar-code(s) and place in a bag provided.
- We will have to limit samples for you to try.
- Please ask the receptionist if you wish to buy a gift card on your arrival.
We would appreciate your cooperation as we are only putting these measures into place to make the salon a safe environment for you and our staff. We would thank you for your patience at this time as we will inform you if there are changes to this policy.